The Zurich House development is located at 118 Mount Street, North Sydney. The site is currently
occupied by a 6-storey commercial building, accessed via driveways from Arthur Street and
Little Walker Street. The site is bound by Arthur Street (east), Mount Street (south), and Little Walker Street
(west). A commercial building at 122 Arthur Street is located to the north of the site.
The proposed works include:
• Demolition of the existing 6-storey building, including basement levels
• Demolition of existing substation and excavation of new basements
• Existing service decommissioning
• Construction of new 29-floor structure
• Construction of 3-floor basement structure
• Fit-out of entry spaces, retail, and remaining building areas
DECC’s Scope of Works included the demolition of all site improvements, site retention and bulk excavation of basement levels in Class 1 Sandstone.